When searching for a new roof, or even roofing repair work for your commercial structure, there are a lot of roofing systems to take into consideration. Do not get confused; we are here to aid you and your company!
Here at Freedom Roofing and Restoration, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or smaller? Doesn’t matter to our company! We can tackle any size commercial job out there !
New Business Roof Assembly
Are you building an all new business? That’s amazing. Here are Freedom Roofing and Restoration we provide services for new commercial roof construction.
Routine maintenance Programs
We provide routine maintenance commercial roofing services right here at Freedom Roofing and Restoration Let us help you extend the life of your businesses roofing system.
Emergency Situation Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you concerned you will need to shut up shop until it’s repaired? Don’t stress! Get in touch with us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair work services.
If your company requires a brand new roof, or maybe it just requires some modest repairs. Get in touch with us today for a FREE OF COST price quote so we can help you get back to business!
Do you really need one of our qualified professionals to come and evaluate your roof for problems? Contact us right away for a FREE roof examination.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing service! Still hesitant? Do not be!
Simply just have a glance below are what our pleased customers have to say about Freedom Roofing and Restoration and determine for yourself!
Astounded and Happy!
Not only did business assistance repair my small companies roof in a very prompt fashion but they were exceptionally professional and pretty affordable. Many thanks for the terrific work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Business!
These folks really do serve the people! I was so stressed when we were designing our brand new business that we would have a hard time discovering the ideal roofing contractors. I was incorrect! business is the best in the industry. I am so thankful we made a choice to go along with them!
Had my business back up and working quick!
Our company suffered a big roof leak! business showed up mere hours after I called them and had the problem addressed by the following day! If you require quick, reliable, and expert service, contact these guys!
Clever is a city in Christian County, Missouri, United States. The population was 2,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area. Clever, like the rest of Christian County, saw a significant increase in population between 2000 and 2010.
Clever is located on the Springfield Plateau of the Missouri Ozarks 14.5 miles (23.3 km) southwest of Springfield at an elevation of 1,380 feet (420 m). The town lies in the western panhandle of Christian County just south of Missouri Highway 14 between Nixa and Billings. The town of Republic and the Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield are about six miles to the north and northeast.
6 Things To Consider For You To Bear In Mind When Hiring A Commercial Roofing Contractor
Difficulties with your roof can be caused by different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material as well as others. In case you have an industrial building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the right professionals for the job. Commercial roofs are different from the residential ones and could have unique issues that are best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With that fact at heart, below are one of the primary considerations you must keep in mind when enlisting the services of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer must be licensed to the profession, which can be as per their state laws. Therefore, verify that the roof specialist has the right license and understands and abides from the existing rules and requirements as stipulated with the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements of your licensing differ between states.
2. Insurance Insurance policy yet another legal requirement that each and every roofer needs to have and present to the clients. Concerning the matter linked to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees from the liability of injuries incurred while at work along with general liability insurance that protects you any damages to the properties a result of the roofing company.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is of proper repute and above reproach needs to have an ethical background. Therefore, this is a bright idea to look in the trustworthiness of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or maybe the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with the contractor and attempt and learn what they have to say about their reputation and what others have to say about them along with their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Prior to hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you must schedule a trip to their premises where you may hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property for them to conduct a web site evaluation to offer you a bid in the job requirements. In a nutshell, you will have their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations is going to be an opportunity for anyone to assess their level of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roofing replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You may spend a considerable amount of money to have it in position, and thus you should be aware from the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire should be willing to offer you a written estimate to give you a definitive projection of the overall costs. But even so, give priority towards the contractor who may be prepared to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The fee for installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the requirement to actually get value for your money when hiring the services of reputable and experienced roofers. But even while you expect to acquire quality roofing services and products, you should make sure that the roofing companies are willing to provide a service guarantee and warranties to the products they offer. That way, you are certain you will have to incur other costs if the new roof develops issues which ought to not actually develop immediately after installation.