When looking for an all new roof, or even roofing repair for your commercial property, there are numerous roofing systems to think about. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to aid you and your business!
Here at Freedom Roofing and Restoration, we are professionals in the area of commercial roofing. Don’t ever let just anyone roof your company- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company large or smaller? Does not matter to us! We can tackle any size commercial project there is !
All New Business Roof Assembly
Are you constructing an all new company? That’s wonderful. Here are Freedom Roofing and Restoration we specialize in all new commercial roof development.
We deliver routine maintenance commercial roofing support services here at Freedom Roofing and Restoration Let us really help you expand the life of your businesses roofing system.
Emergency Situation Repair Work Sevices
Has your rooftop sprung a leak? Are you concerned you will need to close up shop until it’s resolved? Don’t stress! Call us day or night for emergency situation commercial roof repair work solutions.
If your business requires a new roof, or maybe it just requires some modest repair services. Connect with us now for a FREE quote so our experts can help you get back to business!
Do you need to have one of our trained specialists to come and assess your roof for damages? Contact us now for a COST-FREE roof analysis.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
We are the most reliable in the commercial roofing business! Still unsure? Don’t be!
Simply take a look below are what our completely satisfied customers have to say about Freedom Roofing and Restoration and decide for yourself!
Shocked and Satisfied!
Not only did business help correct my small companies roof in an incredibly prompt manner but they were exceptionally professional and pretty cost-efficient. Thanks for the excellent work!
What a TERRIFIC Business!
These individuals really do serve the consumers! I was so worried when we were constructing our all new business that we would have a difficult time discovering the right roofing professionals. I was incorrect! business is the best in the trade. I am so grateful we made a choice to go along with them!
Had my business back up and working quick!
Our business suffered a massive roof leak! business appeared mere hours shortly after I called them and had the trouble taken care of by the following day! If you need swift, efficient, and professional service, contact these individuals!
Strafford is a city in eastern Greene County, Missouri, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,358 at the 2010 census.
Strafford was laid out in 1870 when the railroad was extended to that point, and named after an original owner of the site. A post office called Strafford has been in operation since 1870.
6 Things To Consider For You To Be Aware Of When Employing A Commercial Roofer
Issues with your roof may be attributed to different conditions that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, exhausted roofing material yet others. If you have a commercial building with roofing problems, you should think of hiring the best professionals for the task. Commercial roofs will vary from the residential ones and might have unique concerns that are the best addressed by commercial roofers. Using that fact at heart, below are one of the primary considerations you must bear in mind when enlisting the help of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed for your profession, which happens to be based on their state laws. Therefore, find out if the roofer has the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated through the states’ licensure regulations. Take into account that the code requirements from the licensing differ from state to state.
2. Insurance Insurance cover an additional legal requirement which every roofer should have and offer towards the clients. About the matter linked to insurance, the contractor should have a workman’s compensation insurance for that employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at your workplace as well as general insurance that protects from any damages to the properties due to the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor which is of excellent repute and above reproach should have an ethical background. Consequently, it is actually a bright idea to check up the standing of the roofers. You should check out their reviews online or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, use a one-on-one using the contractor and check out and learn what they must say concerning their reputation and what others must say on them in addition to their goods and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before getting the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you should schedule visiting their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property so they can conduct a website evaluation to provide a bid from the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will possess their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will likely be a chance for one to assess their degree of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The roof replacement, repair, or new installation will never be free. You may spend a considerable amount of money to have it into position, and therefore you need to know from the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire must be willing to offer you a written estimate to provide a definitive projection of your overall costs. But even then, give priority on the contractor that is happy to negotiate the prices.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The fee for installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is just not cheap hence the necessity to actually get value for your money when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you anticipate to obtain quality roofing products and services, you should ensure how the roofing contractors are able to offer a service guarantee and warranties for your products they have. That way, you are sure that you may have to incur additional fees if the new roof develops issues that ought to not develop soon after installation.