Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. Freedom Roofing and Restoration provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Billings area. At Freedom Roofing and Restoration, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Billings roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Billings and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Billings. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
Billings is a city in Christian County, Missouri, United States. The population was 1,035 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Missouri metropolitan area.
Billings was platted in 1872. The community was named after railroad baron Frederick H. Billings, who helped build the town a church in exchange for the naming rights. A post office has been in operation at Billings since 1871.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.