Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. Freedom Roofing and Restoration provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Strafford area. At Freedom Roofing and Restoration, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Strafford roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Strafford and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Strafford. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
Strafford is a city in eastern Greene County, Missouri, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,358 at the 2010 census.
Strafford was laid out in 1870 when the railroad was extended to that point, and named after an original owner of the site. A post office called Strafford has been in operation since 1870.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.